The mission of Black Mountain District Cub Scout Day Camp is to provide its members a safe, fun and valuable Cub Scouting experience by supporting the Cub Scout Program and living the Cub Scout Promise, The Law of the Pack, and the Cub Scout Motto. Boys develop the necessary life skills to prepare for the challenges of Scouting and to help succeed in future endeavors while they and their families grow together in community spirit.
We are planning a wonderful Summer Day Camp experience for our Cub Scouts. We hope you can join us!
There have been some adjustments to our regular Camp, in particular:
- We have two identical day camps (no Twilight Camp this year)
- Sibling Camp is available for children (4 - 14 years old) of volunteers, for the days and times that they are volunteering.
- The day camp experience is offered to scouts who are Wolves (boys entering 2nd grade in Fall 2014 or who are 8 years old) through Webelos II
- We have a maximum of 128 scouts for each camp and a minimum of 50 scouts in order to make the camp feasible
- Please select a Pack Coordinaor, who will collect and check all applications for completion before submission. He/She will be the designated contact for updates regarding the Camp.
- Completed registration packets:
- Will be accepted at the monthly Roundtable meetings (March 13, April 10 or May 8) by Ann Peabody
- Or mail down to:
San Diego-Imperial Council
1207 Upas Street
San Diego, CA 92103
- Or deliver to Ann Peaboy @ Starbucks (14835 Pomerado Road, between Albertsons and Target) from 7-8pm on the 4th Wednesday each month (March 26 or April 23)
Please see the appropriate section for information, thanks!